Hi I’m Ainsley, and I love helping kids feel more connected, grounded and strong.
more details click here.
Why Kids Yoga?
The benefits of kids yoga are:
- Builds strength and muscle tone
- Builds confidence and improves self esteem
- Develops body awareness and teaches children how to listen to their own body
- Promotes calmness, kindness and harmony in family life
- Teaches children how to re-balance their emotions through breathe work and mindfulness techniques
- Builds a positive mindset and a can-do attitude with a big dose of appreciation and gratitude
- Improves focus and concentration
Kindy Kids Yoga
Kindy kids love yoga! We shake our crazies out, jump like a frog, hop like a bunny and hiss like a snake. We sing, dance, use stories and our wild imagination to move our body in yoga poses. We breathe deep with pom poms or straws and then relax. It is ideal pre-schoolers aged 2-5 years.
- This class will be 25-30mins in length and be focused on fun yoga play through stories and songs.
- The class will teach the basics of mindfulness through imagination and relaxation techniques.
- Parents are welcome to join in the yoga fun as we play and learn together.
Ainsley offers a variety of kids yoga classes after school, in both nature, and local studios in Sandgate and Brighton. These classes are suitable for children aged 5-12 years. Ainsley is a massage therapist and loves to share her knowledge about anatomy, health and well being as themes for the classes.
- This class will be 45mins in length, teaching children yoga postures and mindfulness skills through story-telling and creative yoga play.
- Each class will be different and planned to work in balance with nature, the weather, the climate and adapted to suit the energy levels of the children.
Family yoga is a 1 hour class where all the family members are welcome to join in and learn yoga together! This class is structure more like an adult class, and is suitable for ages 8 and over. Family yoga has elements of partner yoga and connection with your family. This is great way to introduce yoga to tweens and teens to improve body awareness, postural allignment and breathe control.